Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Don't Know How... But They Found Me

Heh, I forgot about this blog. So I guess the only update from the last blog is, I did get that promotion. Not quite the raise yet because corporate is a piece of shit. So far it doesn't seem like I'm wow-ing my general manager, but wow-ing my other managers. Well I know Mr. Winn is very subtle and not keen on celebrating anything, so I guess that's good enough for me. Plus I'm getting over 40 hours a week with overtime, so I R HAPPEH.

Yeah, I have a boyfriend that I've kept secret about for several months only because work relations is not fond of obviously. But I kind of just didn't tell anyone about it period. Why? I don't know. I don't like discussing my personal life when contact is lost with everyone.

I finally bought myself a laptop that I ended up exchanging at the end of the month because Spore wouldn't work on it. And low and behold, this one I just got in exchange does not charge when I plug in the adapter. Yay.

So my mom is taking a month vacation to California starting the 8th. So I have the condo all to myself. Life is good. Then for the week of Thanksgiving, I have to house-sit for my sister while she's out of town. Surround sound Rock Band will be excellent.

This weather is so amazing.

Oh, Hoobastank was pretty cool on Thursday. Haven't seen them in years. Wish I had my camera.

Linkin Park tomorrow though. If it weren't for Alma, I wouldn't have known about this free concert.

Btw, I am sucking at this semester. I kind of don't really care about school right now. Reason may be the fact that I still don't know what the fuck I want to do and it's such a drag just forcing myself to go there. Plus I hate English.

Alex, the boyfriend, has already looked up some apartments. I guess it was weird for me to even comprehend that because it was never something I thought about, looked into or even considered anytime soon. But then I realized I'm 19. I kind of planned to just finish college before I move since I'm paying for everything and etc. And I figured I'd be moving out with Jessica. I kind of just included her into the future plans anyways.

Oh and what makes me happy is seeing Andrew's faxes to our office from Dollar Loan Center. :]

No comments: