Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Fly Like Paper Get High Like Planes

Who got a new job? I did.

I blew them away with my mad typing skillz. I was kind of surprised I didn't get type shy and broke 100wpm. So pewpew points for me. Not sure exactly what I'm going to be getting paid but for sure $10/hr cause of my last realty job. Looks like they're willing to pay me more because I have to travel so far to get to them. But yeah, I'm super stoked. Maybe it was a good thing I waited this long to get a job. Chyea.

Oh and I'm super pro at making spam musubi's now. I'm super happy with being able to make something now.

I actually have some music on my phone only because of Noel's bluetooth on his computer. I'm wasting hella money on sd cards and adapters that don't even work. Oh well.

I watched Forbidden Kingdom twice in one day. Not like I wanted to.. more like forced. Good movie though. Surprised me since I wasn't planning on watching it.

So now I have to pull some more skillz again like I always do and get my against capital punishment out of the way by 8:30am tomorrow.

Oh and I got pulled over the other day after my friend was saying how he read his horoscope and how it said to be beware of the law. I was lucky that it was just my tags that were expired and not for some other ticket. Funny how I just paid off my ticket earlier that day. Apparently you can pay it over the phone which is wonderful. Oh and I almost got into an accident yesterday cause people are extremely impatient and decided to go at the last minute. I was so upset and I had my family in the car with me. So yeah I'm not really feeling the whole driving thing these past few days, but at least nothing major is happening.

No comments: