Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Take Only What You Need From Me

Micro SD USB adapter is my savior. Yeeee.

I forgot about Crista's birthday :x

I got a stiletto from David for my birthday. One of those knives that when you push a button, it flips out. I'm scared that one day I'm going to slip and fall onto it.

If you want to watch a comedy in theatres as of now, watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It tops Harold and Kumar and Baby Mama to the extreme.

Ariel called me and apologized. It was most awkward. But I guess we're friends again. It's been like half a year to a year of no conversation with her.

My GM decided to let the employees view big movies prior to the actually release of it. So this Thursday at 9:30am I'll be watching Iron Man. Chyeaaaaa. I'm excited cause I hate sitting in crowded theatres.

My sister has been here for the past 5-6 days and it's been dreadful. I can never find where my things are. But I guess at least my room is clean.

I don't really blog in here mainly because I've actually been doing it by hand. More like first thoughts or about things that puzzle me at the time. It's nice to carry a notebook everywhere I go and when something pops up in my head, I can write it down.

My neighbors upstairs woke me up to this beat. I followed it and felt it was a good tune until someone started singing. :(

Okay I hope this entry was meaningless enough.

No comments: